I think one of the premier office suites is LO..
its basically amenable to anyone´s need  provided that persons
trying to use it develop sufficient understanding to use it, which
is usually not the case.

What makes LO precious is that no one can buy it to park it.

Should Linux Questions reach to the monopoly assistance provided
by governments and others to foul LO as a major competitor..denying
user access by outlawing a better free product from a costly
less product...?
Laws and policies which designate allowed product are monopolist..

Seems to me Linux Users might  award a wrongful Monopoly of the
y;ear award and market the reasons for the award globally.